Seven years ago, I decided to create a website/blog, separate from the website of the local church where I worked. I thought by doing this, I could write articles that were sometimes more personal, and even whimsical if I wanted to do so. Therefore, in 2008 I launched PreachingHelp.org. This site was to be a place where I could archive sermon outlines, MercEmail articles, audio sermons, and write blog articles on a wide range of topics.
While some websites reach millions of people every day, I’ve been able to reach over 1 million people in the past seven years! This medium has provided me the opportunity to reach far more people, and at very little cost, than would have ever been possible without it. As 2014 comes to a close, I wanted to share a few 2014 facts and stats from PreachingHelp.org.
- 140,000 – The number of visitors.
- 170 – The number of nations from which PreachingHelp.org was accessed.
- 50,272 – The number of sermon outlines accessed .
- Top Ten Blog Articles in 2014
- Top Five Blog Articles of All-Time
- 285 – The Number of my Dad’s Daily Radio broadcasts that I have uploaded to PreachingHelp.org
I’m looking forward to 2015. Thanks for visiting the site in the past and please help me reach even more people in 2015.